Tuesday, May 4, 2010

HUGE GIGANTIC FANTASTIC SUPER DOOPER VICTORY CELEBRATION

149.8!

We are officially into the domain of "numbers I have not seen since high school."  And not senior year, either.  The last time I was in the 140s I was a competative gymnast training 8 hours per week.  Well over 10 years ago.

CAN I GET A HELL YEAH!

My theme song for today is Puscifer's "Queen B".

This lady got the thickness
Can I get a witness
This lovely lady got the thickness
Can I get a Hell yeah


Have an awesome day.  If you don't do it for you, do it for me, because I'm in the mood to make people happy.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I do notice that Im not concerned about the number, at least with telling people. I am still obsessed with getting to 130, though. And i think the last time I saw this weight was about 10 yrs ago...the lowest I can remember since college was 138. Congrats to you too!

    ReplyDelete